Branding and Marketing Tools
Need to refresh your identity? Launch a new firm? Carve out a distinctive identity among a sea of “me too” competitors? Call MAP. We’ve created new and distinctive brand identities for numerous professional service firms.
Complement that targeted marketing and business development strategy with the right suite of tools that will smartly and effectively convey your message to the right people.
MAP helps professional service firms create a complete suite of communication tools that include:
- Logos, brand identity, and paper systems/creative packages;
- Brochures, including e-brochures;
- Case studies and testimonials;
- Advertisements and announcements;
- Articles for trade publications;
- Client alerts and issue communications;
- Newsletters, including print and electronic;
- Press releases and other press materials;
- Direct mail pieces, including announcements;
- Magazines and other specialty branded publications;
- Biographies and firm narratives and resumes;
- White papers;
- Award submissions.
- Web sites;
- Electronic newsletters;
- Electronic announcements;
MAP has written hundreds of proposals, even more brochures, developing branded specialty publications, including research reports and magazines, and developing the entire range of communication tools that firms like yours have at your disposal. Let us bring a fresh perspective to your messaging to create on-point publications and materials that speak the language of your clients and deliver the message your audience needs to hear to make the right hiring decision.