Public, Media and Community Relations
Service firms are different – every interaction every individual has with a member of your firm contributes to your overall brand.
MAP can integrate and maximize the impact of your public/media and community relations efforts.
By thoroughly understanding your firm’s overall goals and objectives, we will work with you to develop a fully-optimized community and/or media relations strategy. We will look at your key publics who buy your services, key influencers who can direct business your way, and identify philanthropic and media relations vehicles that position you positively in front of your audience.
We focus our efforts on the following core areas:
Media and Public Relations
We will assist your company in delivering your message to the press. We can write and edit press releases, send out emails and update websites. Our goal is to get your company coverage from journalists and different media outlets. We will send out releases to help the media keep the facts straight.
- Understand the company’s policies, mission and history and develop clear, unified messages to be used internally and externally.
- Inform media channels and publications when something newsworthy takes place.
- Provide important links between our clients and the press
Perhaps unlike any other industry, in services, community relations – board participation, firm-level involvement with philanthropic causes, the development of firm-led foundations, and more – has a direct and corollary effect on business generation.
MAP can help your firm identify key board opportunities for your professionals, develop and manage partnership efforts between your firm and a charitable organization, and help your professionals make the most of community service efforts for client development purposes.
We will help your organization:
- Audit and assess the community relations activities your firm currently has in place or has conducted in the past
- Identify key areas of impact and ways to increase results
- Conduct a survey of key management and personnel
- Develop a Community Investment Action Plan determining which philanthropic causes and nonprofit organizations align best with your mission and business plans
- Develop a strategic communications and social awareness plan to let your clients and employees understand and support your involvement
- Measure results and define your return on investment (ROI)
A business “halo” that will help your organization mitigate bad news and refocus their markets on the good.
Integrated community investment services providing pathways towards meeting strategic business needs such as improving employee engagement, client loyalty, reputational risk and opportunities for innovation.