Marketing and business development is an investment in your firm’s long-term growth. Effective marketing powers revenue and paves the way for sales. Thoughtful marketing audits review the impact of your marketing and business development strategies, enabling you to cut the fat from your budget and focus on strategies that deliver the greatest return on investment (ROI).
Using our unique marketing process, MAP helps clients analyze, with sometimes brutal candor, the effectiveness and impact of their marketing and business development strategies, looking at three integrated components of your program, including:
Financials – This phase will tell you what you must accomplish by way of revenue generation.
- Define revenue growth goals.
- Calculate current retained revenue.
- Calculate annual retained revenue growth.
- Define dollar value of new revenue you need to achieve revenue goals.
Leads – With your net revenue goal defined, we’ll help you determine what marketing must deliver in dollars and cents. Here, we’ll help you quantify the leads you need to get dollars in the door:
- Identify the number of “suspects” – likely targets for your firm’s services – you will reach through marketing and lead generation activities.
- Calculate the number of QUALIFIED leads you collecct.
- Calculate lead conversion rates.
- Calculate annual average dollar value of a new client.
Marketing & Sales Program Alignment – Armed with the financials and lead generation requirements, you’re ready to audit your firm’s current marketing programs to determine if they:
- Retain the right clients;
- Reach the right suspects;
- Deliver the right leads in quality and quantity;
- Generate the required revenue.
MAP will complete a comprehensive matrix that evaluates all your marketing and business development initiatives to determine if they:
- Reach your intended audience;
- Deliver lead results required for revenue goals;
- Measure the conversion rates versus leads received to evaluate strength of your business development efforts;
Following completion of the matrix, we will provide your firm with a detailed recommendations document that tells you where you should re-tool and re-focus your marketing and sales dollars, what is working in your current program, and how to shift resources from one area to another to achieve maximum revenue impact.