Strategic Marketing Planning
Marketing is an integral function in your firm’s overall strategy, But marketing is frequently not fully incorporated into an overall market development and corporate strategy – and in the end, the investment you make in marketing ends up being more of an expense, failing to advance your overall firm objectives.
MAP uses a systematic and strategic process that aligns marketing with firm strategy, a collaborative and inclusive process that ensures many voices in your firm are heard and ensures a program that all firm personnel buy into and commit to achieving.
MAP’s strategic process answers the following questions:
- What is your firm’s vision?
- Do your employees support and advance this vision through their actions and work?
- Does your firm’s vision align with the firm’s core competencies and strengths?
- Does every element of your firm’s business and marketing strategy tie back to the vision?
- What is your competitive market position?
- How do your customers and clients see you?
- Do you have weaknesses in both service delivery and market perception?
- Are you maximizing your market strengths?
- Which market sectors offer the greatest growth potential for your firm?
- Are you positioned to capture work in those sectors?
- What strategies and tactics must be in place to take you from your current position to your desired one?
- What internal resource constraints exist to get you from point A to point B?
- Does your messaging and marketing communications program align with all of the above?
- How will you measure success?
Through an engaging and collaborative process, we’ll help design a blueprint tailor made for your firm that will elevate your market position, expand your sphere of opportunity, and take your firm where it wants and needs to go.
A concise, straightforward, action-oriented plan – not a dust-gathering 50 page plan you’ll never look at again – that is easy to follow, easy to implement, with an eye on both your short and longer-term needs. Your plan will fully integrate not only marketing efforts, but also face-to-face business development initiatives to achieve maximum impact.