Virtual Marketing Director
Today, professional services firms, from law and accounting firms to architects, engineers and contractors, know that they must operate like a business to succeed in a competitive market. Veteran marketing leadership that is fully integrated into your other management functions is imperative.
But not all firms can afford the investment in top marketing talent to achieve the revenue results they require.
That’s where MAP comes in. Serving as your virtual marketing director or CMO, we provide seamless marketing leadership, working in tandem with your management team to develop and implement high-level marketing programs that help you elevate your market position and capture higher-value business.
After initial consultations and a review of your firm’s current situation and short and long-term goals, one of our firm’s senior partners will be assigned to manage all aspects of your marketing program. You’ll have designated, on-call, 24/7 support from a seasoned marketer who has been in the trenches in a firm like yours and knows how to generate the results you demand.
Offering strategic marketing and business development direction, your Virtual Marketing Director will augment and strengthen the overall efforts of your leadership team, weaving and integrating strategic marketing and business development initiatives into all your management functions.
Your Virtual Marketing Director can:
- Develop a high-performance marketing plan custom made for your firm;
- Work collaboratively with in-house staff, from support to marketing personnel, to implement it;
- Train or retain in-house marketing personnel to ensure efficient implementation of marketing programs and continuous improvements;
- Harness outside resources, including e-communication and web design firms, to execute your program;
- Provide ongoing counsel on strategic marketing efforts to your leadership team;
- Develop and lead client teams;
- Implement client satisfaction and feedback programs;
- Offer personalized group and one-on-one business development coaching and training;
- Develop and guide RFPs, new business pitches, and client prospect interviews;
- Spearhead and execute effective media, community and public relations programs;
- Help your firm elevate its profile in key business markets and among key publics;
- Measure, monitor and modify your marketing program for maximum impact.
A fully integrated marketing program, led by a seasoned services professional who knows not only your culture but also your competitors, your market sectors, and can generate a long-range marketing program that delivers revenue results.